So today I decided to show you guys the little things I have picked up from the store since Walmart and Target have decided to start stocking more ELF products that you would normally have to go online for. I did however upload a great video on YouTube (Click Here for the Video)– PLEASE check it out and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel (iheartbri). Once I hit 50 subscribers to my Channel and my blog I plan on finally starting my giveaways. I have so many ideas and I can’t wait to reach that moment. OK So back to ELF:
- Eye Refresh (No photo because it would not load) – I have been using it in the morning as apart of my normal face routine. I feel like it does not do much but it feels so great on my skin if you put it in the fridge instead of your bathroom counter. I haven’t decided whether or not it was worth the buy but I mean it was $3. Remind me later and I can give you a better idea about it.
- Powder Brush – I use this for my Clinique press powder (yes still using it because its amazing) Again another $3 so it was worth it to me. I haven’t been disappointed with ELF brushes yet so I am going to keep on getting them.
- Flawless Concealer Brush – I LOVE THIS BRUSH. I have been trying to find a brush that as fluffy and not too big. It’s perfect for setting my undereye concealer and my T-zone. I am thinking about buying another one to use to actually apply my concealer when I don’t want to use my beauty blender. Again another $3 so it’s a MUST HAVE!!!
- HD Blush in “Showstopper”- This extremely pigmented cream blush is completely new for me. I usually stick with powders but I decided to step out of my comfort zone. It was $3 so why not right. A little bit goes a marathon so I think I will have plenty of time to figure out the best way to use it. I have been cruising youtube for more tips. (BTW have you checked out my channel yet?)
- EX-TRA Lip Gloss- I love the gloss and the creative names. The glosses were $2 and I bought 3 out of the 4 glosses. My favorite gloss of the 3 is Michael and the one I really feel like I need to wear with a liner is Scott. Marc is a softer pink and it’s the one I was wearing in my video. I like the applicator and it goes on softer. Kind of spotty sometimes but it can be smoothed out. All in all I think it was a great buy.
Well guys that was it, short and sweet. I hope you guys Check Out The Video . Let me know what you guys what to see next. I am thinking about venturing into the world of ELF cream color eyeliners so you may see something about that soon.
So until the next burst of thought….Adios