Last weekend I went to the Essence Music Festival 2014 in New Orleans with my girls and we got a lot of good goodies. Especially since there was a Natural Hair event that definitely made me really happy. So because of this I wanted to sit down and share some goodies with you. (Side note I mixed my Wet N Wild Sugar Plum Fairy and my NYX Blackberry lip pencil and it changed my life lol )
So lets start:
1. Vine80 Wire Headbands
“Funky Fresh Fashionable Hair Bows”
2. Marie Worthie T-Shirt
“How Worthie Are You?
3. Beauty Beat Box (Cantu Edition)
4. The Natural Me Whipped Shea Butter
5. “My Black is Beautiful” T- Shirt
6. Vidal Sassoon One Minute Moisture Masque
7. Pantene ProV Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner
8. Pantene ProV Shine Serum with Argan Oil
9. Clairol Professional Semi Permanent Hair Color in “Darkest Brown”
Some other items in my P&G gift bag worth mentioning.
So those are my goodies that I wanted to share with you guys. I hope you all enjoy. Don’t forget to check out my older videos and blog. Until the next time….Have a blessed Day!