Over the time I have struggled with weight and weight loss. There have been moments I have had where I find myself laughing at the reasons I want to lose weight. I hope you find this humorous because to me these are real true life reasons.
- I miss sitting with my legs fully closed and I miss not feeling like my thighs are smashing any and all seats. Sometimes I even find myself having to actively squeeze thunder and lightning together. (OUT OF CONTROL)
- The struggle to bend down is getting worse when it comes to painting my toes. I have now had to start coming in from the side and that is not okay.
- Would love to see a difference after drinking dandelion tea to prevent the bloat.
- Thunder and Lightning deserve breathing room and I would like the discoloration of the inner part of my thigh is real.
- I AM SICK AND TIRED OF DESTROYING PANTS from my thighs rubbing together so fiercely
- I am not sure if it even matters but I want relief of the marks on my skin after taking off my stuff like taking off my bra or my jeans.
- I want to fit into my shoes without worrying about finding wides because I used to be able to comfortably rock Nikes.
- I want to fully close my jackets.
- I am tired of hulk smashing shirts with my juicy arms.
- To actually see results in real life not just on the morning I didn’t eat.
I hope someone found these funny as I got a good chuckle. I wrote this about 6 months ago and was truly debating on whether or not to post it. I decided to post it because this was really how I was feeling at the time.