Slow Cooker Italian Sausage Stew
– 1 Pack of Johnsonville Sweet Italian Sausage
– A bunch of Thyme
– A bunch of Rosemary
– 4 Red Potatoes
– 1 Green Bell Pepper
– 3 Carrots
– 3 Parsnips
– 3 Cloves of Garlic
– 6 Stalks of Celery
– ½ cp. Of Chicken Broth
– ½ Tsp. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– ½ cp. Of White Wine
– Kitchen String
– Red Onion
Here are my steps:
1. It is time to brown the sausage so cut ¼ of the red onion and ½ of the bell pepper. Chop it all up.
Then I chopped them up and poured all the contents of the pan into the crock pot.
5. Then I took all the ingredients and mixed them into the crockpot. Add ½ cup of chicken broth and the ½ cup of white wine in and stir everything together.
6. Now the next step is kind of weird but it will make sense when you are done. Next you take a handful of thyme and a handful of rosemary. Tie the two bunches together with kitchen string and then tie them together. Stick this into the middle of the mixture.